Sunday, November 1, 2009

Love Poem

Your innocent smile draws me in
being near you makes my head spin.

Bad days, boring days, you're my personal cure.
You make me ecstatic, of this I am sure.

Your eyes lit bright, they sparkle and shine.
The feeling I get when your hand brushes mine...

Your angelic voice, deep from within
It feels so good I'm sure It's a sin.

My wantings, my desires, to you they all meet.
My heart like a drum, begining to beat.

Fluttering, Stuttering, pounding and more
my blood flowing hot, straight from the core.

Stuck in my throat, words I can't say.
You make me so nervous just looking my way.

Caught in your gaze
my mind drifts to a daze.

No painting more perfect,
no better select.

1 comment:

  1. Really Cool. I liked how you rhymed at the end of each sentence, very creative. Great Job.

    ReplyDelete