Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Impulse 2

1. We need to talk....

2. Again? Don't we talk... a lot lately...?

1. This time It's important.

2. Isn't is always important?

1. Look, its just not working out....

2. What do you mean?

1. You and me, me and you, both of us together.... I'm just not feeling it anymore.

2. Feeling what?

1. I don't love you anymore.

2. Sure you do, you're just tired.

1. No, I can feel it in my stomach.

2. You're lunch just didn't agree with you.

1. My lunch doesn't have anything to do with this! Are you calling me fat?!

2. You're crazy woman...

1. See! You are so mean to me!

2. Sinse when is stating a fact mean..? I thought you wanted me to be honest with you?

1. I AM NOT CRAZY!

2. Stop shouting crazy woman!

1. That's it! It's over!

2. See, I told you you were crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment