Sunday, October 18, 2009

Stan #11

"My tea's gone cold I'm wondering why I got out of bed at all, the morning rain clouds up my window and I can't see at all. And even If i could it would all be gray, but your picture on my wall, It reminds me that it's not so bad, it's not so bad...." (repeats) Dear Slim, I wrote you but you still ain't calling, I left my cell my pager and my home phone at the bottom. I sent two letters back in Autumn you must not-a got em. There probably was a problem at the post office or something. Sometimes I scibble the address's too sloppy when I jot-em. But anyways forget it, what's up man? How's your daughter? My girlfriends pregnant to, I'm bout to be a father. If I have a daughter, guess what I'm gonna call her? I'm gonna name her Bonnie. I read about your uncle Ronnnie too im sorry I had a friend who killed himself over some girl who didn't want him. I know you probably hear this everyday but I'm your biggest fan I even got the underground stuff you did with skam. I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man. I like the stuff you did with Rawkus too, that stuff was fat. Anyways I hope you get this man, hit me back just to chat truely yours your biggest fan this is Stan.

2 comments:

  1. So you just wrote the entire first verse of the song, Stan?

    I hope you weren't expecting points for this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No of course I wasn't expecting points for this. Hence why I wrote it. Nice Prompt.

    ReplyDelete